Why cyclists need to wear gloves? Because the thick pad on the gloves also can absorb the shock and reduce numbness in the hand.
In addition, the gloves can be used to wipe the sweat and even protect riders from falling and sun tan(for female). All in all,
buying a good pair of gloves not only can improve riding comfort, but also can increase the overall sense of clothing.
Our gloves will be all sold by Dremaprk and shipped directly from Amazon, which can ensure that you could receive the parcel
safely and quickly.
The size of our gloves is designed scientifically, which is based on the widest part of the palm.Our sizes are as following:
S: (2.95″-3.11″), M: (3.11″-3.34″), L: (3.34″-3.74″), XL: (3.74″-4.13″)
S: (7.50cm-7.90cm), M: (7.90cm-8.5cm), L: (8.5cm-9.5cm), XL: (9.5cm-10.5cm)
Hand circumference :
S: (6.60″- 7.50″), M: (7.50″- 8.30″), L: (8.30″- 9.09″), XL: (9.09″- 9.88″)
S: (17cm-19cm), M: (19cm-21cm), L: (21cm-23cm), XL: (23cm-25cm)
Please be patient to saw the size chart before you order, Thanks
Best washed by hand. You only need to soak the gloves with soap, then rub and wash, dry it in the shade. Never use hot water,
bleach and other strong acid wash, and do not bask in the sun, because the material organization will be destroyed easily,
which will cause pilling, fabric loose and gloves deformation and so on.
- Please attention: the size is measured by circumference and palm width. Specially designed to provide comfortable compression and support for all sports lovers.
- Material(55% Polyester-45% Nylon), Back Of Hand is Lycra: stretchable and breathable, conforms to the hand’s shape and keep your hands cool.
- Shock-absorbing elastic 8mm foam padding on the palms, helps to cut down road vibration and relieve hand fatigue, provide a comfortable fit for long rides.
- Towel cloth on the thumb helps to wipe sweat, A pull buckle on the fingertip designed to make it easy to take off the gloves.
- Palm Width: S: (2.95″-3.11″), M: (3.11″-3.34″), L: (3.34″-3.74″), XL: (3.74″-4.13″). Please be patient to saw the size chart before you order, Please go up a size if you want to make loose, Thanks.