VeloChampion Compression Sports Socks – Black – For Running, Cycling, Triathlon
These high performance UNISEX 20-30mmHg compression rated socks use technical yarns to provide athletes with comfort during exercise and helps speed recovery. Ideal for all sporting activities e.g. cycling running triathlon rugby soccer fitness gym golf tennis. Also for use during air travel to combat DVT or if your job involves long periods of standing. – During and After exercise benefits – Compression support DURING exercise – Compression Recovery AFTER exercise – Graduated compression from foot to calf design aids the flow of oxygen to the muscles – Improves muscle performance/reduces fatique – Aids recovery by helping the muscles ‘pump’ blood back to the heart – Ventilated Footbed which is wearproof and comfortable – Comfortable Cuff design keeps the socks in place without restricting blood flow – Heel and Footbed support reduces pressure and friction build-up – Available in 4 unisex sizes – please see image for size guide Technical Info: Standard Graduated Compression The compression socks act as a layer of muscle gently squeezing stretched vein walls. This built-in feature helps fight the force of gravity and circulates blood back up to the heart more efficiently. When blood is properly circulated it provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been deprived during a workout. This compression helps muscle regenerate as well as help to remove any lactic acid build up. Quality Control Compression socks provide standard graduated compression fully tested on EACH sock before dispatch. The socks undergo the most advanced medical compression stocking testing (MST Professional) to ensure a true compression and conforms to CE DD ENV 12718/USA FDA standards. This means you receive the very best compression socks available on the market allowing you to reach higher performance with faster recovery times.
- High performance unisex compression socks (with a 20-30mmHg compression rating) use technical yarns to provide comfort and recovery during and after exercise.
- Ideal for all sporting activities e.g. cycling, running, triathlon, rugby, soccer, fitness, gym, golf, tennis, etc. Also for use during air travel to combat DVT or if your job involves long periods of standing.
- During and After exercise benefits – Compression support DURING exercise – Compression Recovery AFTER exercise
- Graduated compression from foot to calf design aids the flow of oxygen to the muscles. Improves the performance of muscles and reduces fatique
- Aids recovery by helping the muscles ‘pump’ blood back to the heart. 75% Nylon / 25% Lycra