700 Lumen Cree LED
Break the darkness with a powerful 700-lumen beam and ride with 100% confidence using the TaoTronics Cree LED Bike Light. This robust palm-sized bike light offers 100% reliability and is a must-have safety device for night riding.
IP65 Dustproof And Waterproof
Built to withstand any tough weather and keep the light in excellent working condition, the TaoTronics light creates a path of light for you no matter where you go and what weather it is when you are going.
Easily mount to your bike handlebar or helmets. A separate tail light is included to make it a full biking night riding package. But the TaoTronics light is also compact and light enough to use as a standalone flashlight or emergency light.
The TaoTronics Bike Light has three working modes: strong, soft, and flashing. Simply touch the control button to turn on the light and switch between working modes.
A 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 3 hours of use at max brightness. When the battery is low, connect with any USB charger or computer USB port to charge it back to full capacity.
– TaoTronics TT-HP007 Bike Light
– LED Tail Light
– USB Charging Cable
– User Guide
- ?700 LUMEN CREE BIKE LIGHT: The industry-leading Cree LED creates a powerful biking light that is twice more powerful than others and shines up to 164 feet away
- ?IP65 WATERPROOF AND DUSTPROOF: Waterproof, dustproof, and weatherproof body keeps the light in perfect working condition in any weather and any time of the year
- ?VERSATILE USAGE AND PLACEMENT: Comes with adjustable mounts for mounting on most bike handlebars and cycling helmets, also compact enough to use as a standalone flashlight or emergency light
- ?ONE-TOUCH CONTROL: Turn on the light and choose from three working modes (Strong, Soft, and Flashing) with just the touch of a single button
- ?USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Enjoy up to 3 hrs. of use at max brightness (4.5 hrs. at flashing mode / 6 hrs. at low brightness), recharge with any USB charger or ports, low-battery indicator, free tail light included