Bicycle Speedometer and Odometer Wireless Waterproof Cycle Bike Computer with LCD Display & Multi-Functions by YS
Screen: LCD display
1. SPD: current speed
2. ODO: odometer
3. DST: trip distance
4. MXS:maximum speed
5. AVS: average speed
6. TM: elapsed time
8.SCAN: Automatic circulatory function
9. Comparison prompt (“+” “-“)
10.Miles set (KM / hr, M / hr)
11. SET: tire circumference
12. The total length of the initial value setting (SETTING TYRE CIRCUMFERENCE)
13. Driving data sampling (FREEZE FRAME MEMORY)
14. Maintenance reminder(MAINTENANCE ALERT)
15. AUTO ON/Sleep Mode(After 300 seconds)
Our Bike Computer Odometer Speedometer can record the CURRENT SPEED, ODOMETER, TRIP DISTANCE, MAXIMUM SPEED, AVERAGE SPEED, ELAPSED TIME, CLOCK during your biking!
Package Includes :
7* Plastic tie-wrap
Question & Answered
1;How to set up the Bicycle Computer?
A:It’s easy to keep track of your data-speed, distance, time-with a DINOKA cycling computer. Once you choose the computer that’s best for you, this video shows you how to set up DINOKA Bicycle Computer.
24-hour On Standby & Friendly Customer Service in.Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.
- ?Easy to Install &Use?It is easy to follow instructions,great basic functions and very specific tire size that enable accurate calculations.
- ?LCD Digital Display?The large LCD display guarantees you can read your statistics easily.
- ?Multi-functions?Small Size ,Light Weight,Wireless &Waterproof design makes it more convenient and durable.It works well to Measure Speed ,Distance, Riding time,which the serious bicyclist or fitness fanatic wants to go with knowing.
- ?Day & Night Backlight ?Green & White color to distinguish between Day and Night . Please note the slight rattle sound from device is normal phenomenon, which results from the design of wireless automatic function.
- ?Applicable?Road Cycling, Mountain Bikes, Folding Bike,Common Bicycle,Pit Bike/Dirt Bike. It doesn’t matter about the size of the tire, which it can be set up.Also be used for hiking, climbing, and many other fun, adventurous outdoor activities.