Protect your child from tip-overs, topples, spills and falls with Wald training wheels. Steel brackets provide multiple height options for mounting the wheels and brace arms increase stability for better balance.. Compatible with most bikes measuring 12-16″ with ” or smaller rear frame. Tire mounts directly to the wheel for a secure fit. Steel wheels are durable and safe. 75lb rider weight limitDesigned for young riders, the Wald 1216 Bicycle Training Wheels mounts to most bicycles with wheels measuring 12 to 16 inches in diameter. These training wheels provide safety during wobbly rides thanks to their all-steel construction. For added stability and safety, the tire is mounted directly to the wheel. The included steel brackets provide multiple height options for mounting the wheels while brace arms provide additional stability. With new frame adapters for improved installation, these training wheels support riders up to 75 pounds.
- Durable, and includes includes everything you'll need to install the training wheel to a bike for that 12-16 inch stable training wheels
- All-steel construction and includes hardware, screws and nuts
- Tires mounted directly to wheels
- New frame adapters for improve installation
- Supports riders up to 75 pounds