Length: When gathering 9.1in, Pulling the length of 16.5in.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Capacity: 100 psi
Valve Type: Presta and Schrader Valve
Included in The Package:
Gas Cylinder X 1
Gas Cylinder Frame X 1
Fixed Belt X 2
Hexagonal Screw X 2
tyre spoons X 2
Glueless Puncture Repair Kit X 1
Ball Needle X 1
This is a new road & mountain bike pump and installation is very convenient, the pump seat can be fixed on the kettle frame position of the cycle and in any position of the frame. Tested to ensure the pump’s high quality and not easily damaged, will not damage your cycle tire valve, rim or spokes. Each cyclist is in need of such a bike pump, it will make your bike trip more smooth and you do not worry about the tire of your bicycle. You buy the micro hand inflator pump, we will offer a full set of accessories. Enjoy your comfortable ride.
1. Try to apply even pressure straight onto the valve. Pushing the valve to the side may cause a leak over time.
2. If you’re unsure about how much air should be put in or you don’t have a pressure indicator on your pump, just fill the tires until they are firm yet.
3. Be careful not to pump too much to avoid the tire exploder.
4. Ensure the pump head is securely fastened onto the valve.
- Features: Safe and no air leaks for it is made of sturdy aluminum alloy, lightweight(only 160g) and portable, easy to carry so you may put it in gym bag and bike frame. Dual head design fits French gas nozzle(small) and American gas nozzle(large), no valve changing needed.
- Useful Design: Three-Section design and the pump cylinder has a flexibility, more compact after gathering. Dust cap keeps the valve clean. Large amount of inflation(100PSI) and faster inflatable, for Road & mountain bikes,BMX bike and sports balls.
- Easy To Use: (1)Unscrewing the Presta & Schrader valve head and the pump dust cap, lock the pump onto the valve when you hear air escaping(straight onto the valve). (2)Open the lever upwards and inflate handle. (3)Pump until your desired air pressure is reached, once the air pressure is enough, unlock the pump(turn the leaver down). (4)Remove the pump from the valve and screw bike valve cap.
- Tire Repair Tools: 1 glueless puncture repair kit and 2 tyre spoons. The repair kit contains six patches and one metal rasp in a little bag. Usage: After locating the perforation, you can use the tyre spoons to pry open the tire, then use the metal rasp polished around the tube and ensure the polished area is slightly larger than the patch, carefully remove the patch from the back of the paper, place the center of the patch over the hole and compress from the center outward, inflating the tube.
- Frame Mount Kit and Ball Needle: 1 bike pump frame and 2 fixed belts, 2 hexagonal screws, 1 ball needle. The gas cylinder frame and fixed belt are used to fix the pump, put the belt through the holes on both sides of the frame, and then you can put the inflator frame on the bicycle frame; Hexagonal screw is used to fix the kettle frame, can also fix the bicycle frame; Ball needle is used to inflate the sports balls.