Get Your Ride On!
Nice video, thanks for posting this.
What if your chain breaks?
chapstick as emergency sunscreen? that’s a smart idea
I have the same bike
Helmet, water bottles, seat bag with spare tube, tire iron, patch kit, and frame pump or CO2. Additionally for me a pair of padded cycling shorts, and a cycling jersey. On chilly days, a pair of wool,gloves and a breathable cycling jacket.
very light mobile phone, shades, wristwatch, plenty of juice behind your camelBak, cookies,an MP3 miniplayer and a pocket digital camera.
1) Helmet – a good one
2) Under-the-seat bag to carry…
3) Spare tube or at least a patch kit
4) Tire levers
5) Frame pump or CO2 cartridge
6) Cell phone
7) At least enough money for a minor emergency or…
8) Credit Card
9) At least one water bottle – two is better
10) The right clothing…something that will wick away moisture & perspiration. A good cycling jersey and padded cycling shorts.
11) Socks made of a similar material. Sweaty socks are an invitation to athlete’s foot. Yuck!
12) Last but not least…a good friend or friends. Group rides are always more fun.